So, remember a couple of posts ago when I said I was really going to try to be better at posting more often? Clearly that was an empty promise and I haven't done very well...but here I am to update you all on a little bit of what is going on in our lives.
First of all, as I type this there is a TON of snow outside. Yes, it is only October 10th but Laramie likes to go ahead and skip fall and dive right into winter. There is about 6 inches of snow and it's only about 15 degrees. Needless to say, I am bundled up on the couch with no plans of going anywhere! I'm kind of a baby when it comes to the cold weather. Actually a BIG baby. I should be at War Memorial Stadium cheering on our Wyoming Cowboys, but I'm pregnant and can't afford to get sick. I think that sounds like a good excuse for staying in and watching it on TV :)
J.P. has been very busy with work since football season is well underway and basketball season is quickly approaching. He actually had to go to California last weekend for a few days with the golf team. My mom came to stay with me while he was gone and ended up not leaving until yesterday so it was really nice to be able to spend some time alone with her before the baby comes.
Speaking of baby...we only have 4 weeks until the due date (November 7th)! I am 36 weeks pregnant today and feeling pretty good for the most part. However, I have been getting more and more uncomfortable everyday as our little girl is packing on the pounds. Everthing seems to be progressing well and I wouldn't be upset if she decided to come a little early...but who knows! Kids have a mind of their own from the very beginning. But we can't wait to meet her and hold her and see what she looks like and we are getting a little impatient! I know 4 weeks will go by quickly and it will only give me more time to continue nesting- as if the house really needs to be cleaned 4 times a week and the nursery needs to be more organized ;)
Well, I think that's all for now and I really will try to post at least one more time before baby is here...
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally a new post!!!! I have been waiting and waiting! I am so glad you are doing so well! I miss you a ton and would love to see you before "muffin" decides to arrive, but I would love to wait it out and come see all 3 of you! I would love to tell you that the last 4 weeks go by really fast, but that would be a huge lie. For me the last 3 weeks felt like they crept by, but now I would love for things to go a bit slower! Keep me updated! Love you!
ReplyDeleteYAY for the new post! :) I hope you continue feeling well and the lst few weeks fly by. Can't wait to here when she arrives. You will be a fantastic little mama!!
ReplyDelete