Wow, I'm not very good at updating our blog...but I will try to get better!
Three weekends ago we went to Colorado Springs for J.P.'s cousin's engagement party. I love going to Colorado Springs because J.P.'s Aunt Linda has the most relaxing house. It was so nice to have a relaxing night out of Laramie and to spend some time with family. We were also able to see Shebli and Matt and meet their new baby boy, Parker. We met them at Barnes & Noble and spent about an hour holding little Parker and catching up about their new life in Monument. It was really fun to meet Parker and I can't wait for him and our baby girl to be friends...I wish we didn't live so far away!
Two weekends ago we went to Sheridan for the baby shower my mom did for me. Martha rode with us and Candy & Mike (J.P.'s mom and her boyfriend) drove up too. On Friday night we all went out to dinner and then just relaxed at my mom's house...well, everyone relaxed except for my mom because she was busy baking for the shower :) On Saturday morning, my mom was still running around baking and organizing everything for the shower and I tried to help as much as I could. The shower was supposed to be outside at a park in Sheridan, but it was rainy and cold (of course) so Patsy (Martha's mom) offered to have it at their house. It ended up being perfect and a lot of great friends were there which made it even better. Muffin received a lot of great gifts and a ton of very cute clothes...she is already very spoiled. That night my mom and Andy made a great dinner for us and Candy and Mike and Martha, Hardy, Patsy, and Rosie. It was an awesome night and we feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people!
I hope you all are doing great and I will try to be better at posting on here more often!
You look great and not that much longer....
ReplyDeleteLove J.P.'s hat...we are die hard yankee fans! You have been busy, which is nice to help the time go faster. :) Take care!!!
I can't wait to meet your little girl! I know Parker can't either! Love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet your little girl- have you picked out names yet?
ReplyDelete