Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's a...






Yesterday was an amazing day. We found out that we are going to be having a baby girl. We went to the doctor for the full anatomical ultrasound which was amazing because we saw every square inch of our little one. We saw her little mouth and nose and eyes and little feet and toes. We even got to see her brain and her heart beating and all of her little organs. And they measured everything to make sure she is developing well and she is! They said that everything so far is perfect and that we couldn't ask for a healthier baby. She is even growing ahead of schedule so we might see her a few days before November 7th. It was so awesome to hear that she is doing well and to see her move around and everything. I had a feeling it was a girl but I didn't know for sure and J.P didn't really have any idea what it would be. But we are both so happy and now he has two girls which I think might be a little overwhelming, but she will have him wrapped around her little finger so fast (in fact, she might already). So other than that, we don't have much else to report but I think this is all exciting enough :)



2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Hen!! Cute photo of your tummy! This is an amazing time for you, enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you guys. I am just as impatient as I was when I found out we were pregnant. Is she here yet is she here yet is she here yet????!!! Tayvin is really excited- that's all she talks about! Tell JP to rub your feet a litle bit:) Love you guys,

    Brian, Sunshine and Tayvin

    ReplyDelete